- PG&E is a profit-oriented business, and a monopoly, and its goal is to squeeze every last cent it can from its customers.
- PG&E tells you one thing in the office and another thing out in the field.
- PG&E manipulates customers toward the most costly solutions for hooking up service.
- PG&E withholds information about available discounts, shared service options, and other cost saving strategies.
- PG&E's attittude is "if the customers are too stupid to know about a cheaper way to do things, then they deserve to get a higher bill."
You can see that there are at least two very unhappy PG&E customers.